CvGaming

Police Application Mirrors [Kvicke]

Mirrors

In-Game Name?: Kvicke

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198071426165

Age?: 18

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: I do.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes.

If yes, what servers?: I played as an officer on CvG when it first launched in the fall of 2014.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I have no idea since I’ve played been active and inactive several times.

Have you been banned before?: I have not.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: I do.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Age is merely a number.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1)      Patience

2)      Ability to handle stress

3)      Good understanding of how the weapons and vehicles in Arma works

4)      The ability to roleplay

5)      Being able to cooperate well

6)      Taking action without being told what to do when needed

7)      An understanding of the rules 

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I have been serving as a police officer before and I recall those times as some of the best gaming memories I’ve had. Now that I’ve been medic for a while, I want to give the police career another shot.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

You start your day conversing with the fellow kavalians in the market, maybe stopping a suicide or two. After a while you get a call about a gas station robbery which you try to end peacefully. On the way back to the station you happen to see a convoy of trucks leaving the spice processing facility, so you and your colleagues make an ambush at the trader. Before you end your shift you might have to fend off a robbery against the federal reserve. These are are some of the tasks an officer might have to deal with…

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Good communication and cooperation. Although fun is most important part.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

With such deadly gangs roaming the roads of Altis, it is a mandatory part of our job. But of course, avoid it as long as you can.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I have been a police officer before, reaching the highest rank prior to being a chief. I have recently been a medic, being a v-chief and chief for a short period of time. Also, I have spent a majority of my hours on Arma playing modes like Wasteland, KotH and Domination which is all about tactics and getting involved in firefights. In addition to that, I’m a good roleplayer (In my opinion :P).

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

The three pillars on which the police department rest upon.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

A few years back, Kvicke worked as a mercenary combat medic during the war of Stratis. He would run like the wind behind enemy lines saving the lives of his injured friends, hence the name Kvicke. When the war ended, he had no choice but to seek a civilian career, and so he got the job as a police officer. After serving as an officer for a while, the hospital was in dire need of good medics, so he changed his career and started working at the Kavala hospital where he saved many lives. But he never forgot what it was like to be an officer, so he decided to give it another chance.

Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Michael. I’m 18 and currently doing my last year in high school in the nature-science programme. During my free time, I procrastinate homeworks and play games like Arma 3 and Rocket League. I work night shifts at a bakery every other week-end and I’m a badminton coach, so I wont always available.