CvGaming

Ban Request

JompeKanin

'Tell your friend to take up his hands or you are dead' 'You have 3 seconds' 3.2.1.0 gives even 1 second more. Kills you.

Not my problem your arma volume is so low. In ts you even say you don't hear the engage but then he says 'eyy i got engaged' , explain??

Edited by Xymz

You can claim that all the other players can hear you, but in the clip you submitted, you can clearly tell that your arma volume is really low, and that you have TS or Discord turned up pretty high. At least higher than arma, which may be causing you to not hear the engage correctly.

0:58, hands up. Gives clear instructions in ts about the situation and he talks OVER when xymz talks. He was well in the range (18 meters) https://imgur.com/a/v5gV5

He is aware of the engage and tells the buddy's. 

Also, the other guy runs back to the metal shack for cover purposes clearly aware of the engage.

Later, a guy on the hill starts shooting claiming he is covering his mates even though they are already dead, and no one in TSAR had seen him (he was safe). They are really accepting the kos.

This ban request has been resolved between [Cv-D] Abdi Mohammed and [TSAR] Xymz.

[TSAR] Xymz refunded [Cv-D] Abdi Mohammed. 

[TSAR] Xymz engage was proper. However, the shot he did on [Cv-D] Abdi Mohammed was not warranted since he was following his requests (the ones that were audible). Any other deaths made by [TSAR] Xymz and his gang do not warrant a refund since the actual engage was proper and was met with the appropriate response.

There have been occasions when the voice in Arma is lower than intended, this could be one of those cases but general sound in this video is really low, things such as gunshots, running, ambient sounds etc. To me, that's a clear indication that [Cv-D] Abdi Mohammed's sound is lowered. Do keep that in mind [Cv-D] Abdi Mohammed.

To illustrate this sound bug here is a video example:

The police in this video can barely hear the engage (he is engaging from inside the house) and yet he is right next to them but at the same time, I can hear him perfectly fine.

But as always, when you make threats towards somebody, make sure they have time to react to your demands.