CvGaming

Event Promoters.......

Angryherring

22:23:09> "WoXXeN": i knoiw. but people from TSAR has been trolling the last couple of events
<22:23:21> "WoXXeN": so TSAR is banned for a month from events

What other events did "we" troll in? I'd really like to know!...        (even though there has not been any other events)

What people? (are you characterizing the whole gang off two people?)

What times???  This one time? Lol, step up your game!

Very strong punishment for two guys engaging other people after event. Not seen any rule against it.

And lastly, why should a whole gang pay for that? And not the two guys who actually did it?

Please not that you are trying to grow a community. Banning a whole gang from future events will probably not be the best choice. 

Edited by Angryherring

https://gyazo.com/148b37950a0ec58a0ccef7b5821164f5

Om trolling räknas in där så...

14 minutes ago, Angryherring said:

What other events?

Det ska la komma ett 3v3 event?

Ta o snacka personligen med en admin eller mod och lös det, det märks att du skrev detta när du var relativt arg. Att snacka skit om Woxxen på forumet (Ungefär vad det är) Löser inget.

@WoXXeN That is not what I am trying to accomplish with this freaking post. But thanks for the response

You said that TSAR has trolled in multiple events. And my question is; what other events? 

We just united back together in TSAR when me and john smith were out of the APD, there has only been one event since

Edited by Angryherring
grammar and stuff

For example. On the Battle Royale last weekend Xymz was running around trolling and missbehaving. 

You have been banned from all events during November After that, make sure all members of your gang will behave or get new members who will. Once again. A gang is judged for its actions as a group!

Not really sure what you are trying to acomplish with this post, but if you are trying to convince us why TSAR should not be banned, you are doing a terrible job.

@WoXXeN This never was an unban-appeal, you might have messed that up. 

The reason I made this, was to make you list when "we" "trolled" at events, because you were not very good at giving us much information about the event-ban at first.

Also, lets not list what things we don't do good within our jobs, because I got a few to list...

Good night. 

Sincerely Herring

We event promoters try our best to plan and execute events where everyone can participate and have fun, if we miss anything or do anything wrong, its because we are so busy during the event with making sure the event goes as smoothly as possible and to ensure everyone following rules and behaving.So its really sad when people disrespect us when we are trying to ensure THEY have a good time on the server. You can go ahead and say whatever you want about how we do our "job". Just please do it in a constructive way. that way you can avoid conflicts with staff and we can take your feedback as a way to get better.

Unfortunately, during the past couple of months CvGaming has been the target for several DDOS attacks and tonight unfortunately it happened during the event. One complication lead to another and  next thing you know we have a troll fest. I repeatedly tell everyone who is at the event to stand by for Illmeister to get back and when we are sure the server wont go down again we can continue. And things escalated as they did. Now I kinda can understandthat you get mad that we ban entire TSAR instead of the 2 guilty ones. But also please try to look at it from our point of view as well. when one person (or several) from the same gang keeps trolling and misbehaving, we get pretty tired of it and to make sure we can skip it in future events we give the entire gang a timeout. Since we cant be sure if the rest of the gang will act the same way. We are not trying to "generalize".

11 hours ago, WoXXeN said:

For example. On the Battle Royale last weekend Xymz was running around trolling and missbehaving. 

You have been banned from all events during November After that, make sure all members of your gang will behave or get new members who will. Once again. A gang is judged for its actions as a group!

All I did was to still stay there at the hemmt when u told me to go and hide 'cause then you have more chance to win'. :wub: But yeah I can understand you guys a bit, sorry for our behaviour anyways. We thought the event was over so we engaged, but yeah bad mistake. But can't you guys just ban me and snorx from the events instead :P

Edited by Xymz