CvGaming

Karl-Erik Medic

Phiilp

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

Karl-Erik - Ingame / Phiilp - Forum

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer:

Yes.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer:

Yes.

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer:

Yes.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer:

1444hours and still going stronk.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

1444hours, all spent on CvG.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:

Yes. (MR4)

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

Atleast 4-6 hours daytime.

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: 

I'm good at RP and have been medic before and here to help the civilians of Altis and not just farm money.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: 

No.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

Jokes. happiness, good RP and helpful tips.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:

Yes, as medic and UFA.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer:

Yes.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:

I would say more active medics but since theres a lot medics already that should not be a problem.

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer:

Yes.

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here:

My name is Karl-Erik and I have moved from Sweden to Altis. Living in Oreakastro for a few years working in the sand mine. I'm now ready to move to Kavala and find a paramedic job since medic is my true calling in life, I have always wanted to help people around the world and I feel that its my time to help the people on altis with everything I have to offer. 

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here:

My name is Philip and I'm 22 years old. I live in Malmö and goes to Malmö University. I'm and old construction worker looking to find a new way of life and started to go to school again. Otherwise I play different games with friends or swiping right on Tinder to find my soulmate for a night. (TinderGod).

Edited by Phiilp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.