CvGaming

Medic application Carlos

Carlos

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:  My name is Carlos.

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561197960287930

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: Dont realt Know but more then 1000H.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1445.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: Yes i have been it twice. 

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: I will so often i can.

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: I think that I should become a medic because I consider myself to be a responsible person. I also think that you should pick me as a medic because I have a lot of experience so I got tons of knowledge about being a medic, altis life and CvG as a community so I know how everything works. Last but most important reason why I think you should pick me as a medic is that I consider myself to be a teamplayer. I think I would work well with the current medic force.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:  No i have never been banned

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:  I can bring Teamwork and communication to the force off medics.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes a lote of it.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Yes thats not a problem

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: Communication

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer: Yes thats very easy

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: My name is Carlos i was born in the City off spain whit my parents.  I have 3 brothers named Simon ,Christoffer and Alex. In the age of 20 he study for Helicopter piliot for hes medic carrier in spian. The hostpital closes down in spain for money problems Carlos been very sad and move to irak to the city of kavala for hes dream come true agen.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: Hej mitt namn är Carl  är 20 år ,Bor i Lilla edet en liten stad nära Trollhättan, Jag jobbar för det mesta på dagarna, På fritiden gillar jag att lira dator och umgås med tjejen. brukar fiska och se på sport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.