CvGaming

[Medic Application] - Våren (Fiskarn)

Elnour Isak Adam

Paramedic slots are only available to players who have applied and been accepted for whitelisting. It is vital that you fulfill the requirements before applying. 

NOTE: we are currently running a strict line when it comes to the age limit, so do not bother applying if this requirement is not fulfilled.

The topics subject MUST be "Medic Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Medic Application Testson [[E.M.S] T. Testson]

Requirements for joining the Paramedic Departement are as follows:

-MUST meet the minimum age of 16 (exceptions can be made). 
-MUST have knowledge about basic server rules, and paramedic rules.
-MUST have a working microphone!
-MUST have a good command of the English language.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is vital that everything inside the green lines are copied and pasted into Your Paramedic Application!

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

[RU] Våren

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer:

Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer:

Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer:

Yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer:

Around 2900hrs

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

3374hrs

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:

Yes 4 or 5 times

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

Everyday on the afternoon/evening (time varies)

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer:

Because i have been a medic earlier and i know the job inside out.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:

Perm Because fiskarn got uppfiskad (dsvdv)

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

An active medic that wants to help people.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:

Yes i have been medic 4 or 5 times, i have been U.F.A and i have been police 3 times.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer:

Yes 

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:

More active medics. 

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer:

Yes

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here:

Johan Våren (known as Våren) used to work at ICA Kåge but now he lost the job. He have been very sad and have been disturbing the peace in Kavala and many people are angry at Våren. He has been at the bottom of society and instead of taking care of the problem he has been trolling others. He regrets his actions and want to make good in the city of kavala and island of Altis so now he is applying to the medics.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here:

Elias (Pierre3) går sista året Teknik men fattar inget kommer legit få F i matte 4. Arma o pubg e kul. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- AS A MEDIC-TRAINEE, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! If You can not follow our regulations You will be removed.

Accepted Paramedics will begin at the lowest rank of Medic-Trainee and can be promoted by serving well. Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

- DO NOT COME TO TEAMSPEAK OR INGAME TO BOTHER ADMINS OR CHIEFS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION

- DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX OR TEAMSPEAK AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT AND RULES GIVEN, WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.