CvGaming

Police Application Fish Blacky Chan

Fish

In-Game Name? : Blin

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 

Age? : 16

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yeff

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: No, I don't

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: about 3 years

Have you been banned before?: Yes, it was for 3:rd party engage

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good attitude

2) Good RP

3) Not losing m320's 

4) Not being 100% retarded (I may be semi retarded but...)

5) Good memes?

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: To keep it short I would like a new experience

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: dealing with robbers, helping civs, not negotiating with terrorists.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: I have no expectations on anyone until I know how they preform

What is your input on using lethal force?: Fun but lethal

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I RP aswell as I'am a decent shot

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Respect and loyalty is important

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):  My name is Blin (russian for pancake) and I was dropped on my head as a child, (which has effected how i preform in different situations). I was born in Russia although I grew up on Altis. Due to my lack of common sense (cuz I was dropped) I'm a bit dumb and dangerous around people who are rude to me or my friends. I don't have any friends nor parents, I was abandond at the age of 7 and have since been unemployed and homeless and a retierd crackaddict ready to work.

Tell us a little about yourself! My name Jeff and Im 16y/o I like memes and other memes I play golf cuz Im cool =( I also own a dog.

Edited by Fish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.