CvGaming

G. Börjesson Medic Application

Crypto

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: (G. Börjesson in game) (Crypto forum name)

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198079485536

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes 

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer: Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer: Yes, I promise.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: Not to long but atleast 100+ hours.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 150

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: No, but sometime needs to be the first time.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: I play as often I can. So about 6-7 hours a day and sometimes I play at the night.

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: Since that I always show intrest, a great roleplayer who always take roleplay to the next level. And since that there is almost no medics only at the time I feel like I would be to great help on the server. Also I can work with stress on a great way.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No never.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: I can bring a high level of roleplay and always follow commands no mather age or something personally.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: I have been playing most of my time on CVGaming roleplaying, a few other servers but not really got ¨stuck¨.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Of course, since that I am not too old myself I will always take commands.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: I think that the medic core needs more players on the server.

Can you fly a heli in arma ?Answer: Not really. But I would love to learn how to fly more advanced.

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: I was born in the city Pyrgos. our family was kinda poor so when i was about six years old me and my mom was walking to the olive garden to pick some olives, and when we done we started to go to the olive oil proccesing. When we had walked about a quarter of a mil and we heard gun shots, My mom got hit two times so i took cover and called the paramedics and nobody responded, at that point of time my goal was to help other people so they wouldn't expierience any thing that i did.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: Elliot here, from Timrå. Not really much to say about me but I spend most of my time at the computer or gym