CvGaming

G.johansson polis application

G.Johansson

n-Game Name? : G.johansson

What is your Player ID:76561198129652269

Age? : 16 .2001

Do you speak both Swedish and English?:yes 

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: no

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 700h

Have you been banned before?: yes vdm

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?:yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: yes 

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Respect the players on this serve

2) Be good at communication and talking to peopl

3) Dont ever abuse your power as a policeofficer 

4) I'm calm in all most situation

5) I am kind

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:  I want to make sure that the rules are followed

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: A police must ensure that the people follow the rehler

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: that they are welcome

What is your input on using lethal force?: My goal is not to use fatal violence but if I have to, I'll do it

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I think I would come up with positive energy

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Respect, loyalty and regulations are one important I think

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: 
 I came to altis when I was a little boy so I left on island my whole live. When I was 15, I went wrong and started hiding on illegal things I came from it and know have a good mediocrity. 

Tell us a little about yourself.  I'm a guy who likes to gym and play

Edited by G.Johansson