CvGaming

[Emergency Services Application] Johnny Dixon

JohnnyDixon

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: Johnny Dixon

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198317645994

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Kinda

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer: Not all.

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer: Of Course

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: Ehm, maybe 24hours. i've been playing active for two days now.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: With this account: 490, but i do have another account with around 1K hours.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: Yes.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: Yes. But i do have school.

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: I believe you should pick me as medic, because im a loyal worker. i will do everything to make Altis to a better place to live for the citizens. And i believe im good at flying helicopters. I do obey orders.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: Piloting and Medical skills.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yea, i have been roleplaying from the start.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Yes.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: More proffesional medics.

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer: Yes. Flying is what i enjoy about arma.

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: Hello, my name is Johnny Dixon and I am 18 years old. I was borned and raised in Altis, by my parents. My dad used to work as a medic, I remember him talking about the moments he had to treat people's gun wounds. I always used to watch Emergency Unit series on PC. when i reached the age of 20, i decided to work as a medic. i got trought the Medical school with good grades.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: Greetings, my name is Jens. I’m a 16 years old boy from Norway. I’ve been fascinated by computer games since I was young, but truth be told, I’ve fell in love with the Roleplaying genre. I’ve stumbled upon this type of gaming a few years back and since then I’ve tried my best to improve my skills, may they be English language, planes, helicopters. roleplay mechanisms, or anything that is required. The reason behind this newly found passion is that it allows me to transpose myself into the shoes of a new person, with his own agenda, culture, believes, etc.

Edited by JohnnyDixon