CvGaming

John Smith Medic app

walter yellow

What is Your in-game and forum name?: J.Smith

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profile settings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Have You read all of the server rules?

Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

1.5 k hours at least

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

1.8k hours

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Yes

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Everyday. Only exception is if i have a test.

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

I am a active member of the gaming community. When I was a medic earlier I loved to go around and rp with people, I did my job and didn’t choose one gang over the other.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Yes impersonating another player.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Activity

RP

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Yes when I was a cop, medic and when I play civ.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Yes   

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

I think the medic force is great as is

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Yes ;)

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Hello my name is John Smith. Im well known from the gang TSAR. But i grew up in the poor city of pyrgos. I lived most of my life in a shack. I wanted to change my life so bad. So i began working on the copper fields. I made a lot of money from that. So i bought a bigger truck. But that was my first and last mistake. I drove over to the copper field to work as i normally would. I began searching for the copper. Then I heard something. It sounded like a thunder storm. So i hopped back in my truck. I tried to start up my truck. But at that moment i heard a raspy voice saying OUT OF THE CAR! I jumped out and got shot. I fell to the ground. I was hurt. The guys that had shot me took my truck and drove off. But me, I was still laying on the ground waiting for help. At that moment i had lost all of my hope. Suddenly i hear a hello. It was a medic named hawaii. He saved my life. And this is why i want to become a medic.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hi my ig name is John Smith. Irl name is Christer. But just call me John. I love to play arma obviously but i also do other things thorugh out the day. A normal day for me consists of playing video games, going to the gym and I also play the piano. Im currently in upper secondary school. As I mentioned earlier I have to study for tests so I cant be that active in those weeks that i have exams and tests in general.