CvGaming

APD APPLICATION - (JohnnyDixon) [Johnny Dixon]

JohnnyDixon

In-Game Name? : Johnny Dixon

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198317645994

Age? : 16

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes, I am Norwegian.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes.

If yes, what servers?: I have been a Police Officer on: Phoenix RP, Reborn RP and Enddays Tanoa Life.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Im quite new to this server. but i have always been a Roleplay Guy.

Have you been banned before?: No.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes. But i do hope that i can be a civ sometimes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Of Course. why should't i?

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Communication Skills.

2) Driving Skills.

3) Loyality

4) Respect fellow police officers and Citizens.

5) Obey Orders.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I would like to become as a police officer because i have always been fascinated by the work they do. I would like to get all criminality out of the streets, and make sure that the citizens feel protected.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: They make sure that everyone is following the law, even in the road and in the field. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Loyality, No abuse and Respect.

What is your input on using lethal force?: I think Lethal force is only to be used when youre in a life or death situations.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I believe i would become a decent/good police officer because I have past experience with the Law Enforcment, and I am trying to roleplay as good as possible.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:  Just do not abuse your powers against citizen, and be a nice guy.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): I grew up out in the country with just my Mom, Dad and Myself. We lived on a ranch most of our lives and that is where me and my father worked for a large portion of the day, everyday. I also attended education a few miles away from me which I tried very hard in and I achieved everything I wanted. Since I grew up working on the ranch I am a quite strong physical man and I am of 6'2 in height. For the past 10 years I have been working for my father and I think its time I dab into something a little different as a life changing event happend me during this time. Me and my father were out working on the ranch and we putting hay bales onto the trailer as we were going to sell them later that day at the market and one bale was not securely strapped in when we were finishing up and it rolled of the trailer and rolled over my fathers foot and it crushed his foot. He was rushed to the hospital and his foot was not repairable meaning he will never be able to work again in the ranch so from then on I also stopped working there also. The first thing that popped into my mind was to become something who can help enforce the law so that's what I am trying to do, once I set down a goal I work hard to achieve it.

Tell us a little about yourself! Greetings, my name is Jens. I’m a 16 years old boy from Norway. I’ve been fascinated by computer games since I was young, but truth be told, I’ve fell in love with the Roleplaying genre. I’ve stumbled upon this type of gaming a few years back and since then I’ve tried my best to improve my skills, may they be English language, planes, helicopters. roleplay mechanisms, or anything that is required. The reason behind this newly found passion is that it allows me to transpose myself into the shoes of a new person, with his own agenda, culture, believes, etc.

Edited by JohnnyDixon