CvGaming

Ban request

JompeKanin

name: [G.L.A] A.Mohammed

Offender-Name: [TSAR] Jimmy

Date: 2017-11-29

Which rule(s) were broken:Not valiuing hes life. becuase he thinks its funny that i engaged him. and he doesnt want to give me the keys to the car when i have a gun pointed at him. 

TSAR got until tomorrow at 18:00 to refund me. 

Om du ska förse oss med bevismaterial [G.L.A] A. Mohammed, se då till att det är tillräckligt med ljud så att vi kan förstå vad som händer. Det räcker inte endast med ditt ljud.

Detta är inte första gången man hör dåligt i dina videos, se nu till att du ökar ljudet i ditt arma, om du ska förse oss med bevismaterial i fortsättningen.

Value his life? You didn't threaten him, nor did you continue with the role play, you went straight off-rp.

Next time say; This is GLA give me your keys to that vehicle, and if you don't comply you will get shot. 

Edited by Angryherring
Yes

I wasnt a part of the situation 

Then don't comment :rolleyes: ....

@Johanees At what part did he say that he will shoot him? All he said "put your hands down" and "give me the keys" :)

threathens you with a gun

Pointing it at the wall, yes.

Edited by Angryherring

After reviewing the evidence provided by [G.L.A] A. Mohammed, I and luckiiee have decided to decline this ban request for the following reasons:

• Insufficient video evidence of the situation.
  • Insufficient audio evidence of the situation.

Without these two things, we can't make the proper assessment.

[G.L.A] A. Mohammed, if you want to put a ban request on someone in the future, we want you to make sure that the video is long enough to cover the whole situation and that the audio is audible. And also, before you make a ban request, stop for a second and think if its worth it (i.e are all options depleted?)

[TSAR] Jimmy, it is your responsibility to know how the controls work, as well as our rules. Even though this ban request was declined I'm still going to give you a warning.