CvGaming

Herring medic app

Angryherring

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: AngryHerring

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198052854955

Have You read all of the server rules and the paramedic rules?

Answer: Yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 16/1700 ish.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1915

Why do you want to become a medic?

Answer: Because I can be better than most medics; civilians & cops deserves more than waiting for medic 20+ minutes for a simple revive. I also would like to RP 'more'. 

Describe what you think that a medic does?

Answer:  Revives people, helping both mentally and physically & most importantly always RP

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on cvgaming?

Answer: Yes, I've been a medic on the server. Got quickly tired though, due to the combat-ress rule. However, I'm back now!

In addition, I have been a cop. prowlers.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: I'm usually active from 15/16.00 to 20.00, depends on the school-schedule for test's etc. 

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 25 words)

Answer: I have experience on the server, I RP (when i'm medic, yes), I've been in the medic faction before, I'm quite active on this server, I have patience and I respect people.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: For capturing BanditDistrict with a rook and VDM. 

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: Positive vibes, Role Play, a lot of activity as a medic in the prime-time & quick revives to the people in need.

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: Skilled driver & pilot.

2: I come from experience.

3: I'm calm.

4: I like to meet new people.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:  Yes, I have.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Answer: Ya.

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: Activity & less crashing.

Can you fly a heli in arma and drive a fast car?

Answer: I'm the best when it comes to those two!

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-200 Words):

Please type here:

Herring comes from the town down south of Altis, named Zaros. He was raised jewish, but quickly transitioned to the swistian religion. As a kid, Herring was exposed to quite a lot of violence & discrimination. This created Herring, and made him stronger. It formed him. At the age of 16 he joined a gang named TSAR and he got his name out all over Altis. Herring was not the guy you were messing with, I tell you! As life went along, he suddenly ended on the opposite side, the pig faction [A.P.D], aka "the good people". Herring was not in the apd for long, as he had quite a passion for prowlers and their enormous capacity. Herring got fired in the end. He realized that he needed a job to supply his needs for Doritos & Pepsi Max, therefore he applied to the Medic force of Altis. 

Tell us a little about yourself:

Please type here: My name is Andreas, but call me Herring/Andy. I come from Norway, same place as john. I am student. Most of my time either goes to School, guitar, gym and most importantly comp stuff. 

Kind regards

// Herring. 

Edited by Angryherring

• WoXXeN locked this topic