CvGaming

APD application (David Andersson)

Viktorr

Police slots are only available to players who have applied and been accepted for whitelisting.  With the added power that comes with the police position.

The topics subject MUST be "Police Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Police Application Testson [[A.P.D] T. Testson]

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18. Nope

Understand basic server rules. Yes

MUST have a working microphone! Yes

MUST have a good command of the English language. Yes

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works. Yes

In-Game Name? : Tres

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: yes

If yes, what servers?: this one

Do you have a working microphone?: yes 

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 1000hours

Have you been banned before?: no

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: of course

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1. different 
  2. calm
  3. stress resistance 
  4. can follow orders
  5. fair 

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I did it before and I loved it and after my little break at Cvg I wanted to try it out again

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Keep everyone safe from rebels and criminals and someone you could rely on

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Keep your back in fights or arguments and someone you could rely on

What is your input on using lethal force?:

A big no if you could avoid it

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I’m an active player and someone you could rely on

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Without these three you cannot have a good and fair government 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

My name’s David and last name is from my old man Anders so Andersson. I worked at the bank and one day at the federal bank when we were transporting son gold the rebels came and robbed us on all of the gold but they didn’t see one of the staff that called the police and said that the federal bank were being robbed. They said to him that they would come but when they actually came the rebels were long gone towards the horizon. And that’s why I want to join the police force to stop the rebels from taking the federal bank.

Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is viktor and I live in Stockholm, when I’m not out planing stuff with Scouterna I’m inside playing csgo, arma and pubg.

Merry Christmas everyone

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED