CvGaming

Medic Application "[ADM] David" [David Haulbeurg]

DavidHaulbeurg

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

Forum name: [ADM] David

Ingame name: David Haulbeurg

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profile settings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198083761463

Have You read all of the server rules and the paramedic rules?

Answer: Yes, twice

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: Around 100 hours.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 330 hours

Why do you want to become a medic?

Answer: When I last played (about 2 months ago) there wasn't a lot of medics online and I've been a Civ for so long now and I just want to try something new and maybe make the server a little bit more fun for others in the process.

Describe what you think that a medic does?

Answer: Reviving wounded players and helping with the RP experience on the server.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on cvgaming?

Answer: No, this will be my first.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: I play every day after school and on the weekends. On school days I play a little in the morning at 6:30-7:30 and 15:00/16:00 - 20:00 and on weekends I'll be on 9:00 - 22:00.

(I'll take pauses of course but these are the hours I'll be on between)

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 25 words)

Answer: I'm a good pilot and a decent driver so I'll be able to get the wounded fast without dying. Also, I love to talk and interact with people and I can stay in character and RP and I have a lot of patience.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

1. Good RP

2. Fast responses

3. Activity

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: Good RP

2: Good pilot and driver

3: Friendly

4: Good English

5: Patience 

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes, I've been playing a while on this server and on others like GrandTheftArma.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Answer: Yes, I don't see why I wouldn't.

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: Activity and faster responses (that comes with more activity).

Can you fly a heli in arma and drive a fast car?

Answer: Yes

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-200 Words):

When David Haulbeurg was young he lived in the north part of Neochori. His mom always took the car to the airport where she was working since there weren't any busses close by. One morning like every other morning his parents went to work as usual. During the first lesson, the principal called him to his office and when he got there he got the terrible news that his mother had died in a car accident on her way to work. There had been a drunk teenager that had been driving on the wrong side of the road and hit his mother straight on. His mother had been sitting trapped in the car for 1 hour before the ambulance came but by then it was too late. Ever since that day David Haulbeurg wanted to become a paramedic when he grew up to never let this happen again. When he was 20 he applied for a job at Altis local paramedics. 

Tell us a little about your self:

My name is David and I live in Gothenburg, Sweden, and I'm currently in 8th grade. I spend most of my free time on games and talking to friends over discord. in school I'm interested in Math and History.

• WoXXeN locked this topic