CvGaming

Police Application

JompeKanin

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : A. Mohammed

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 

Age? : 14

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes,

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: yes

If yes, what servers?: grand theft arma

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 600h

Have you been banned before?: yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?:  Of Course

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Age does not matter

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) stay calm

2) Focus on whats important

3) To learn much from your colleagues

4) Being able to cooperate well

5) follow orders

6)mature

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I want to be an police officer becuase I Think i would fit in veary good. And becuase Im motivated to make a change. There is too many criminals that sell drugs and destroy the city  and I want to stop them.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: allt från att laga folks bilar till att stoppa rån och sådant

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: that they have respect and listen to me and i will show the same thing back

What is your input on using lethal force?: i sista hand! men om man måste så måste man

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: för att jag är väldigt lugn och kan förhoppningsvis bidra med mycket

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: most important thing if the police force are going to work.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): jag heter A.Mohammed och växte upp i altis. när jag bara var 16 år vart min bror avrättad att något kriminellt gäng, sedan den dagen har jag alltid viljat ställa allt till rätta och stoppa kriminaliteten. och kände att de var dags att ta tag i det på riktigt nu. folk kollar konstigt på mig och tror att jag ska bli likadan som min bror men jag ska allt visa dom att jag är en bra människa.

Tell us a little about yourself! jag heter david och är 15år. jag bor i linköping och spelar på min fritid,  kommer vara online väldigt ofta och bidra mycket!

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Hej Mohammed! Jag kommer tyvärr att neka din ansökan då vi inte anser att du passar inom våran Poliskår. Har du frågor så får du gärna kontakta mig eller Folkesson på TeamSpeak.

Declined!

/A. Harrisson