CvGaming

Police application Fadde [TSAR] J.Petersson

Fadde

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : J.Petersson

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 15, 16 in february

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: No

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Idk about 50-100 hours the last months and about 200 hours more before the reset.

Have you been banned before?: No

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Loyalty

2) Respect

3) Good speaker

4) Being good at stressfull situations

5) Being a good listener

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I want to play as a police officer because i want new tasks and new interactions with the players on the server. I also want to begin to help new gangs and people to stay away from the bigger criminal gangs.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Stopping people with illegal gear, patrolling and helping stranded citizens.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Respect and a open mind.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

Only to be used if a civilian, colleague or your own life is at risk.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

Im an easy guy to talk to and a good listener. I listen to commands and never talk back when I get an order.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

The most important thing to make a police force work.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
My name is Jonathan Petersson but in short J.Petersson. I come from Poliakko and have been in a big criminal gang named TSAR. After seeing the cruel things gangs do on Altis, I wanted to make a change. I was tired of seeing innocent people get hurt because of people with guns feel like they have the power. I know want to work for the APD to stop the criminal gangs that I know so much about! 

Tell us a little about yourself!

Jag heter Jonathan och bor i Skåne. 15 år o glad. Gymmar, spelar o e med kompisar som vilken tonårskille som helst! 

// J.Petersson