CvGaming

ban appeal - [FBI]-dayznexxo ''rdm''

Nexxo

How to do a banappeal (template)

1. Create a new topic like this: "[ban appeal] *In-Game name*" (ie: [ban appeal] Afriel)

2. Copy this template and answer the questions and statements below.

Appeal Information

Name: *[FBI]dayznexxo* (optional: guid)

Date: 1998-02-07 - <Time it happened>

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here.

on engelsk    

I see now that there is a serious breach of the rules, if you had given me some time, we could fix it, yes I sign 7 minutes later because you know how much it was.
I thought I had him when we first walked into the house since he saw him earlier when he went to hidaut. but then he must not have heard me or I have to speak in the wrong voice chat. I am very sorry for that.

.... also has no vidjo of the entire sitwash, because my pc will not pull the rec program at the same time i play said just starting to lay.

on svensk

Jag ser nu att det finns ett allvarligt brott mot reglerna, om du hade givit mig tid, kunde vi fixa det, ja jag skriver 7 minuter senare eftersom du vet vilken dag det var.
Jag trodde att jag hade honom när vi först gick in i huset eftersom han såg honom tidigare när han gick till hidaut. men då måste han inte ha hört mig eller jag måste prata i fel röstchatt. Jag är mycket ledsen för det.

.... har inte någon vidjo av hela sitwash, eftersom min dator inte kommer att dra rec programmet samtidigt som jag spelade sa att jag bara började lägga.

3. Wait patiently for a response.

• Öberg locked this topic