CvGaming

Medic Application "EIER" [EIER]

Eier

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

in game (EIER) forum (EIER)

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

Have You read all of the server rules and the paramedic rules?

Answer:

Yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 

100-150 ish

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

Why do you want to become a medic?

Answer:

because i have seen the server dying a bit so lets make it more interesting

describe what you think that a medic does?

Answer:

Healing injured people that need's it and ofc role-play all the time

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on cvgaming?

Answer:

No i have not.. so this will be my first attempt 

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

well.. i play after school 15:30-23:00 ofc some times i will not be able to play but most of the time i play on the server

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 25 words)

Answer:

because i work fast and hard also a lot on the server, i want to help people that need's it and i roleplay all the time (wich is something i love doing) i think that medic's are not more often online to help.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:

i have. two guys gave me over 100M wich was cheated money

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

Fast driving skill/good driver                   responds as fast as possible                        can fly a heli                           helping and roleplaying                                        and i take orders if i get some

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1:driving skill! (must be able to drive)

2:when a person is wounded a medic must react fast! (so to speak.. fast reaction speak)

3:fly a heli (for getting to the wounded fast as possible)

4:roleplay all the time (it says it itself)

5:patience (says itself...)

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:

yeah this but not other servers

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Answer:

yeah sure, why not? :D

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: going out anf saving people when they need it (for example if there was a gun battle you still must try to help!)

Can you fly a heli in arma and drive a fast car?

Answer:

yeah

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-200 Words):

Please type here:

Eier, Eier is a only 23 years old, he wanted to help people that was in need, so he is trying to join the medic's in hes home town Kavala, Eier was before a pilot that flyed heli's in the army and he was used to drive fast cars, Eier's brother Steve was a medic's in the army, Eier wanted to join as a medic in the army but he never made it, one time he was shot in the chest by a solider in the army, Eier was amazed with the medic's and that they saved he's life when it really was an emergacy, he got so inspired by the medic's skill of saving him with just a little bag of medical stuff that he wanted to help people that needed it, he has been dreaming about this since that day and now Eier is trying to deploy as a medic at the town Kavala, he knew that if he got in he was going to save life that matter's

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: i like roleplaying and i want to become a medic or police IRL and i know my english writing is not the best but i talk very good if i say so myself i also like to play a lot wich mean's i will be very active, people says i have an American/british accent and yeah.. i hope that's enough. hope i can join the medic's soon! :D

• WoXXeN locked this topic