CvGaming

Medic Application Viktorr [[LW] Trip]

Viktorr

Paramedic slots are only available to players who have applied and been accepted for whitelisting. It is vital that you fulfill the requirements before applying. 

The topics subject MUST be "Medic Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Medic Application WoXXeN  [[E.M.S] W. Hutchinsson]

Not filling out everything in the medic application, will be AUTO-Declined

Requirements for joining the Paramedic Departement are as follows:

-MUST meet the minimum age of 15 (exceptions can be made).  yes

-MUST have knowledge about basic server rules, and paramedic rules. yes

-MUST have a working microphone! yes

-MUST have a good command of the English language yes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is vital that everything inside the green lines are copied and pasted into Your Paramedic Application!

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: [LW] Trip

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

How old are you?

Answer: 15

Do you speak both swedish and english?

Answer: yes

Have You read all of the server rules and the paramedic rules?

Answer:  yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 900 hours

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1600 hours

Why do you want to become a medic?

Answer: i played medic before and liked it and now i want to play it again

describe what you think that a medic does?

Answer: help everyone that needs help even if it’s a flat tire, RP a lot!

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on cvgaming?

Answer: yes aswell as som cop on this server

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: i’ll try to play every day mostly like 16-21

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 25 words)

Answer: a nice guy who loves to rp and is good at it. Im active and i’ll always help people

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: nope

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: a nice guy that want’s to help people and doesn’t favourite special gangs

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: good at RP

2: know how to drive/fly

3: can take response and give

4: can follow orders

5: Active

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: yes on this one and on publiclir

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Answer: of course

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: don’t know how it is now but have like 2 or 3 mr3 and most of the medics should be mr1 or mr2. More active medics

Can you fly a heli in arma and drive a fast car?

Answer: yes

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-200 Words):

Please type here: Hi! My name is Viktor Frisk, I’m born in Sweden but moved to Altis, Greece, when i was 10 years old. After high school and College I started in university where I went medical care. And now after some years when I’m 30 years old I’m seeking to start working as a paramedic in my home town Kavala.  

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: jag heter viktor är 15 och går i nian hanger ganska mycket med kompisarna men spelar hellre på cvg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- AS A MEDIC-TRAINEE, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! If You can not follow our regulations You will be removed.

Accepted Paramedics will begin at the lowest rank of Medic-Trainee and can be promoted by serving well. Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

- DO NOT COME TO TEAMSPEAK OR INGAME TO BOTHER ADMINS OR CHIEFS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION

- DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX OR TEAMSPEAK AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT AND RULES GIVEN, WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

• WoXXeN locked this topic