CvGaming

Ban request [K] -eggis -kinesen -sebbe -sjøberg -g.børjesson -slop3

Nexxo

me my friend Adam was going to gang hideout 1, when we got a lot of my helicopters, and we got some shot behind us, someone hit the hellicopter, after that we got a message to land or they shot us down, then we settle for to stick to the caval safe zone to reprint it for this there were 2-3 breaches of the rules at once, it's not the first time rdm of they happened to us or me.!

I can also send with a picture of those who were active in the hallway where to show that it is necessary

- by nexxosuport

Okej.. jag tycker såhär inget av dem skotten som avlossades var ens nära att helikoptern. Sedan så var det kanske dålig tajming mellan medelandet skickades och personen började skjuta?

You are required to send an SMS with a demand and an ultimatum 3 times with at least 30 seconds between each message before you are allowed to open fire.

Fortunately, no one died here and nothing was lost. However, I still want to remind everyone who was involved in this scenario ([K]) that this could have turned out a lot worse. I'II give you all a warning and hope that things like this won't happen again. 

As a gang leader RakiTaki, it is your responsibility that your gang members behave and follows our rules. With that said I hope you will have your meeting as you mentioned previously.

I want to mention that instead of making a ban request it's better if you try to solve this between yourselves before coming here. I can understand the frustration at the moment this happens but remember, we all play on this server to have fun.

Also, the next time you make a ban request [RG] NexxoSuport, please follow our ban request template.

• Goliat locked this topic