Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Du har ett montage från koth där du dödar folk på close-medium distans med en rpg och du laddar upp det på en RP server där du inte spelar längre (Vad jag sett). Varför?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Johanees said:

Du har ett montage från koth där du dödar folk på close-medium distans med en rpg och du laddar upp det på en RP server där du inte spelar längre (Vad jag sett). Varför?

För att visa att han nästan har positiv K/D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unreal said:

För att visa att han nästan har positiv K/D

Dock har han ju 0.75 ish K/D vilket är lite sorgligt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Johanees said:

Dock har han ju 0.75 ish K/D vilket är lite sorgligt...

 

11 hours ago, Unreal said:

För att visa att han nästan har positiv K/D

l
å
t
h
o
n
o
m

Edited by A.Karlsson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.