CvGaming

Police Application | G.Börjesson

Crypto

In-Game Name? : G.Börjesson

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) : 76561198079485536

Age? : 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: of course

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: i've not been a police officer before but sometime needs be the first time

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Around 2 years with some breaks here and there.

Have you been banned before?: No

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes, of course.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes i am.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes, no problem.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Being respectful to other civilans.

2) Taking orders from other officers.

3) Being a good tactician.

4) Good RP.

5) Not getting stressed at difficult situations.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I want to play as a officer to make the city safer and reduce the criminal activities. I also want to be a police officer because i love to rp in a longer scenario.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: To make the city safe is the biggest task.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: To cooperate with each other.

What is your input on using lethal force?: I think it good if you are in a very dangerous situtaion and it's nessesary to use but you really need to think before you use it.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I will bring a good and high level of rp with a combination of good tactics in the situations it's needed. i am also respectful to others.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: to me it's very important to be have respect and being loyal to your colleagues and the civilans and whats the point of being a police officer when you aren't following the rules. 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): I was born in the city pyrgos. Our family didn't have much money so when i was about six years old me and my mom was walking to the olive garden to pick some olives. When we where done we started our journey to the olive oil proccesing. When we was about a quarter of a mile from the destination we started so hear gun shots. They came closer and closer each time. then i heard my mom scream for help, she got hit two times i started to panic, i went behind a rock to take cover. I called the police department but no one responded. Luckily they never found me and my mom survived. Ever since that moment i've always wanted to be a police officer so no one needs to expericence the thing i did.

Tell us a little about yourself! : My name is Elliot i'm 15 years old and i live in timrå. When i have some free time i usually play computer games (arma 3) or i am at the gym.