CvGaming

Police Application MackeCarlito

MarreG

The topics subject MUST be "Police Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Police Application Testson [[A.P.D] T. Testson]

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? :

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 22

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes very much

If yes, what servers?: Cvg, 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 1500h+

Have you been banned before?: yes i think 1 time 

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes sir 

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes sir

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes sir

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) be loyal

2) dont abuse your power

3) be a role model 

4) Good roleplaying

5) and ofc good communication 

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: Because that the thing i am good at. played polis for over 1000h+ 

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Make the streets clear from shit like drugs and weapons. And ofc keep the civilins safe.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: show respect to each other.  

What is your input on using lethal force?: You should never use the gun if u or your colleague is in danger  

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: im a respect full man with honor and pataince. And im always loyal to my colleague.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: thats is everything u need to have a good police force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): (Tar denna på svenska, lättare att uttrycka mig)

En före detta polis som har valt att ta tillbaka skorna ifrån hyllan och ytterligare förstärka altis police force. En man på 35 bast fru och 2 barn och ett hus ute på landet. Jag tog 1 år ledigt ifrån polis i med jag började

renovera hela huset där hemma, kände att det var lika bra att köra all in på det så vi kunde bli klara med huset. 

Tell us a little about yourself!

My names is Martin Carlito Glans Mitkovski and im from the beautiful state of skåne. Im working as a electricen guys and in my spare time im working out alot 

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Edited by MarreG