CvGaming

Police Application

Kupa

In-Game Name? : Kurt Cobain

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198169125839

Age? : 

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, too many hours in the safe

If yes, what servers?: CvGaming, ... 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: First played hour was in February 2015

Have you been banned before?: Yes, 1 perm 2 years ago, been banned together with my old in-game gang, 1 vdm

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Sure 

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Patience

2) RP knowledge

3) In-game physics experience & knowledge

4) Humbleness

5) Mature

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I've done it before, and I know the fun experience you earn from it and it's an important part in the server mode!

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Taking care of Altis, and it's civilisation 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Excellent communitcation and a good bond to eachother.

What is your input on using lethal force?: Being fired at, or threatened for your life.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Been playing thousands of hours as a Cop & Civilian on Altis.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: 3 important points, all of them has to work to run a good police force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

Tell us a little about yourself! 

I live on the famous goat island Gotland, very close to the Goat King illmeister.

Joke aside, working as a carpenter (Constructions) as both safety representative and a regular worker. Depends on what the richer people tell me to do. Other then that, I live with my parents once again and I travel to the Bigger Island Sweden once in a while for hunting trips. 

Kurt Cobain