CvGaming

Ban request - [BKG]

Ramo

Name: Ramo

Offender-Name: [BKG] gang

Date: 2018-12-28 23:35

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: TDB and LN had a shootout. when we were done and were going to loot LN, BKG first shot me and bobber, and afterwards @ThomThomL and @[RDM] Daniel as well. Claiming we had shot at them, therefore they could just execute us.

1 hour ago, luckiiee said:

We really need a longer video, this doesnt tell us much.. They could have engaged you earlier and such, please provide a longer video.

Thanks!

Don't worry about us and LN arguing in side chat, we figured it out afterward. (the audio is delayed by a few seconds, idk why)

Edited by Ramo

From what i can see in this video the gang BKG is killing you for no reason = RDM. 
However i would like you to try solve this with the members of BKG and get a refund, in case you cant come to an agreement please contact me either in a pm here on the website or in teamspeak.

I would also want to point out that the person in one of the videos from your gang thats bugging into the rock might wanna stop doing that or it will result in a long or maybe permanent ban. 

//Luckiiee