CvGaming

Police application Klowni

Klowni

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : Klowni

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198134924329

Age? : 16  (17 in 3 months)

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes

If yes, what servers?: Publiclir , Takistan Chief , Secretone

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: totally 4-5 months

Have you been banned before?: Yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good communication

2) Good Roleplays

3) Never abusive to civs or other officers

4) Good control of tempeurament

5) Be friendly

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I think there is more roleplay when you play as police instead of civilian, i also wan't to try something new on CVG.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Stop criminals from doing crimes , help people in need and try to remove as much illigal things from altis

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Friendly , good communication and not being disrespectful

What is your input on using lethal force?: I think cops should try to use tazer instead of lethal if its possible. But lethal is a good impact if it comes to gun fights.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:  I have much experince and i know how a officer should act

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: This three are the three most important parts in a good teamwork in the police force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
My name is Caesar I lived at Stratis until 2006 when my brother and I were kidnapped by the Altis rebels. We were stuck in a bunker-like house where everyone who was there wore a mask and had large weapons. We did not have contact with anyone outside this house. But one day, APD caught the so-called rebellious boss and changed us to him we had at that moment been kidnapped for 5 years. I always said from that day I was going to be something in safety and I saw that APD had opened a new police college at Altis. I then chose to search as quickly as possible.

Tell us a little about yourself!

16 y/o from skåne

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

• Darwin locked this topic