CvGaming

Ban request T.D.B Bobber

Liam Smith

Name: *Your in-game name* [BKG] Sven

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name* T.D.B  Bobber 

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened>  12/29/2018  3:52 PM

Which rule(s) were broken: Rdm and glitching 

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. My friend Joaguìn Gusmán was on his way to airfield when the T.D.B gang closed the gate on to his car wich resulted in an explotion. So i drove over to ask why they closed the gate on him but instead got rdmd

Video:   https://plays.tv/video/5c278a3e48b7eb7a6b/ban-req?from=user

I was there when it happened, if you extend the video to show a bit more, Bobber literally screams in your face to get your hands up, but you just walk straight into the checkpoint.

You are the one breaking rules by not valuing your life..

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I asked [TDB] Ramo if they had a video, but he said they didnt have a video

I don't need video, you are obviously new to this community. You are innocent until proven guilty, you can't just send a video of you getting shot and cut out the initiation, and expect me to get banned if I haven't saved the recording of the engage.

You deserve a warning point on your profile for this type of shit

Edited by Ramo

7 minutes ago, Stefan said:

so why did darwin ask for a video from your perspective?

Because if I had it, we wouldn't have to wait for you to post the unedited video, which you won't because we both know bobber engaged loud and clear

Closing the gate on a car is in my opinion considered trolling & VDM, and its never okay to do that. I dont know who engaged who or if someone even engaged because there is no evidence of that happening.

Bobber will recieve a 2 day ban for Trolling+VDM.

//Darwin

• Darwin locked this topic