CvGaming

Sylvester Police Application

RoyalMeme

In-Game Name? : (L.N) Sylvester 

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198013823614

Age? : 16 

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes

If yes, what servers?:  Secretone, Avangerp,

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: totally 1500h maybe ?

Have you been banned before?: Yes :S

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Ofc

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yep

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: ofc

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good communication

2) Good Roleplay scenarios

3) Have a good sense of humor 

4) not toxic

5) Be friendly

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I really want to try something new, it has been very little rp as a gang member. And i want the full Arma 3 alits life experience again with some good old rp as an police officer. 

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Be an good rolemodel for the new civs that joins,

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Friendly , good communication and not being disrespectful and have alot of funny times

What is your input on using lethal force?: I think cops should try to use tazer instead of lethal if its possible. But lethal is a good impact if it comes to gun fights.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Cuz i think i would make people laugh, i am down to earth and i can follow orders and rp good.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: This is the most powerfull things thats make the force work like it should

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
My name is Sylvester, was an full time alcoholic stopped drinking 6 months  ago when my wife forced to break up with me if i didnt get an job and stop drinking. I recently banged my wife and she got pregnant so i need an fulltime job. So here i am wanting to be a nice cop.

Tell us a little about yourself!   Elias, bor i någonstans i västernorrland, Bra på att få brudar på fyllan.