medic application

Viktorr

What is Your in-game?:

Answer: Viktor

What is Forum name?:

Answer: Viktorr

Are you a member of a gang? If so what gang?:

Answer: nope

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: editar in de

How old are you?

Answer: 16

Do you speak both swedish and english?

Answer: ja

Have You read all of the server rules and the Medic rules?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 1400+ i allafall

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1816h

Why do you want to become a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: jag känner att jag kan göra mer nytta som ambulans än som något annat och gillar att rpa som ambulans det gör mig hel ^^

Describe what you think that a medic does? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: interagerar med folk som bor i staden och håller koll på deras hälsa så ingen dör eller ingen får någon dödlig sjukdom och hjälper folk som är på väg att avlida

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on CVGaming?

Answer: ja, har varit medic ett j**la bra tag men har även varit poils

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: oftast efter 17 eftersom skolan jag gå på ligger långt borta och sen till 21-22 och extra mycket på helger

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: känner att jag kan tillföra saker till kåren så det blir så bra som möjligt! har varit det extremt mycket och vet hur det går till

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: nope

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: aktiv spelare som tillför mycket erfarenhet och kunskap

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: aktiv

2: vilja rpa

3: ska kunna snacka med exakt alla

4: vilja hjälpa till

5:

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: japp denna, ett flertal fivem servrar där jag även varit sjukvårdare chef

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked? Yes/No

If we are going to accept you, are you going to be active? Yes/No

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: mer aktiva medics

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (Minimum 60 Words):

Please type here: Viktor Frisk här! är 30 år gammal och har precis flyttat från en annan stad så kallad stenhamra! där var jag polis för några år och hann bli inspektör innan staden dog ut pga, aa jag vet helt ärligt inte, folk bara flyttade och sen flyttade flera o flera efter de. är dock inte intresserad av att bli polis utan skulle vilja bli bilförsäljare men det är en annan diskussion för ett annat tillfälle! jag är ursprungligen född i Sverige på Huddinge sjukhus och har bott i sverige hela mitt liv dock i flera olika städer från norr till söder, jag har tyvärr ingen älskarinna men om ni känner någon får ni mitt nummer att ge till henne! Har inte längre någon fader eller moder de avled tyvärr för bara något år sedan

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: skön kille som lirar med alla och går ettan på gymnasiet i stockholm

Edited by Viktorr

Hello, The applications to medic is closed at the moment. But it will open again soon.

DECLINED

Other qustions? Or when the apps is going to open | Contact me (Linus.L) on teamspeak