CvGaming

Polis App Boyka

Boyka

n-Game Name?: [ASD] Abdulhak aka Boyka

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 

Age?: 18

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: No

If yes, what servers?: 

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 3000h+

Have you been banned before?: Yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Roleplay

2) Good communication 

3) Listen to others

4) Be Mature

5)  Be loyal

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I've only played as a civ or rebel on this server and i want to try to play on the good side

riefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Keep streets safe from criminals

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Just having a great time with eachother and that everyone respects eachother

hat is your input on using lethal force?: if it must be used then use it, but try to use the tazer.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Im mature, i know the game. Calm and respectful

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: All of them needs to be respected in the police force.

Tell us a little about yourself! Jag heter alexander, bor i stockholm och går i gymnasium, på fritiden gillar jag att lira spel och gymma o hänga med polare

Edited by Boyka