CvGaming

Ban request [K] Mk20boi

Stefan

Name: [BKG] Stefan

Offender-Name: [K] Mk20boi

Date: 2019-01-02 17:45

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM 

Additional information: My gang (BKG) was fighting i the WAR zone and when i was on my way to the zone (+500m outside) i was killed by mk20boi, as you can see on the video they killed me 570m outside the zone which to me is rdm

https://plays.tv/s/M1ndE_DMqgpi 

Edited by Stefan

Hej, MK20BOI här.

TS CONVO:

<17:40:49> "Stefan": Warzone is an open KOS zone for everyone, 500m outside of the Warzone-Island (Old Rebel Island) is also a KOS zone. (Warzone-Island ends at checkpoint).
<17:40:55> "Stefan": https://plays.tv/s/M1ndE_DMqgpi
<17:41:21> "Stefan": vill därför ha refound på mina saker
<17:41:56> "Erik Tyrone": var absolut nt bakom dig
<17:42:18> "Stefan": som du ser på videon så var jag mer än 500meter utanför
<17:43:17> "Stefan": vill du att jag lägger ban req?
<17:47:23> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<17:48:59> "Erik Tyrone": 495m
<17:49:06> "Erik Tyrone": just walked down marked where i killed you
<17:49:11> "Erik Tyrone": and ran til i got the message
<17:49:13> "Stefan": kolla min video
<17:49:15> "Erik Tyrone": have it recorded
<17:49:20> "Erik Tyrone": you didnt mark exact
<17:49:24> "Erik Tyrone": its a matter of 5 metres
<17:49:43> "Stefan": yea but i was 570 outside
<17:50:17> "Erik Tyrone": the zone does not start inside the red zone of the checkpoint 
<17:50:22> "Erik Tyrone": it starts before that
<17:51:15> "Erik Tyrone": If you really feel like this is worth the fight, feel free to throw up the bannreq
<17:51:21> Your chat partner has disconnected.

(Jag är inte bra på svenska men jag försöker ?)Jag fösökte berätta för dig at det er exakt 495 från kos-sonen och vart du dog. Her har du en video av mig som markerar EXAKT vart du blev skott från och hur många meter det är til sonen.  Jag har inte film på detta men ni hadde också en kille i eran gang som var langt bakom dig som sköt mot oss, så jag fattar verkligen inte varför du tenker en banreq är nödvändigt. Men aja, det är upp til dig. Her är videon:

As I just mentioned, your marker is placed at the wrong spot, you have mearly marked "ish" where the zone starts. If you want to put up a ban request on something like this I suggest you to learn where the zone actually starts. As mentioned before, if you even read my reply; it does not start where you marked, it starts before the checkpoint.. I will not accept your refound at this point, and will instead leave this up to the admins to decide. Have a nice day.

EDIT: This "500 metres outside the zone- zone" seems to cause some unnecessary troubles, perhaps they should be marked more precisely on the map and with a warning on your screen, or just remove them entirely. It is in my best interest, and probably for all of CvGamings players to keep the game clean, and smooth. Ban requests like these feels like nitpicking. (Just a suggestion, not trying to be rude or anything.)

Edited by Erik Tyrone

In the rule section about warzone it states this -"Warzone is an open KOS zone for everyone, 500m outside of the Warzone-Island (Old Rebel Island) is also a KOS zone. (Warzone-Island ends at checkpoint)." 

"(Warzone-Island ends at checkpoint)." That also means the warzone starts at checkpoint.

However the text is confusing, i agree! and will send this to our devs for them to fix. 

@Stefan contact a support or mod for a refund. 

We will not ban for this since misunderstandings is understandable because of the text message.

Locked and moved!