CvGaming

Ban request - [RPG] Skurk

Ramo

Name: Ramo

Offender-Name: [RPG] Skurk

Date: 2019-01-02 22:10

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. We were at GH2 to buy some stuff, when I got shot out of nowhere, you can kind of hear someone mumbling, but definitely not an engage. (The reason I shot at the offroad was to take out the headlights)

https://youtu.be/gfiBG1jXmQk

My friend was standing next to the gang hideout building and shouted ''this is rpg come out of the gang hideout with your hands up on your head or you die''. It took around 10 seconds and the guy on the house started looking around himself and then i started shooting him. Hard to hear in your video since all your mics are so high. Someone in the house must have heard the engage since he was standing max 5 meters away from them.

Edited by Sjörövaren

2 minutes ago, Sjörövaren said:

My friend was standing next to the gang hideout building and shouted ''this is rpg come out of the gang hideout with your hands up on your head or you die''. It took around 10 seconds and the guy on the house started looking around himself and then i started shooting him. Hard to hear in your video since all your mics are so high + a bunch of random noises.

If that's true you were too far away, people for me in-game are plenty loud

@Ramo well the volume of teamspeak is very high, also this video is taken from the player in your gang that is furthest away from the engager. Someone in your gang must have heard the engage since he could see you in the windows maximum 5 meters from him.

1 minute ago, Sjörövaren said:

@Ramo well the volume of teamspeak is very high, also this video is taken from the player in your gang that is furthest away from the engager. Someone in your gang must have heard the engage since he could see you in the windows maximum 5 meters from him.

We are just talking calmly, you just really need to work on your initiations

5 minutes ago, Ramo said:

We are just talking calmly, you just really need to work on your initiations

The volume of teamspeak is very high and everyone is talking, we did a correct engage and your teammates must have heard it since it was only 5 meters away. If you heard someone mumbling why didn't you stop talking in teamspeak to maximize your chance of hearing the engage? We couldnt do any better engage than that. 

8 minutes ago, Sjörövaren said:

The volume of teamspeak is very high and everyone is talking, we did a correct engage and your teammates must have heard it since it was only 5 meters away. If you heard someone mumbling why didn't you stop talking in teamspeak to maximize your chance of hearing the engage? We couldnt do any better engage than that. 

That was a horrible engage. This is how it's done. WATCH AND LEARN

Edited by Ramo

6 minutes ago, [RDM] Daniel said:

I was in the house and I have permanent hearing damage, because my sounds are so high. I would most definitely be able to hear the engage.

Felix why you making it sound like hearing damage makes you hear better

You dont hear the ''engage'' very well, but at the same time it sounds like you have your teamspeak volume VERY high and there is talking nonstop (in some exotic language i have never heard ;) ) i think this is a very classic situation, RPG obviously wanted to engage and do it right, TDB just didnt hear it. Too low volume or VON? too loud teamspeak? or was it RPG's fault? its very hard to say, but its obvious that RPG tries to engage and you guys dont hear it, so why dont you guys solve this in a civilized way and shake hands, sometimes shit happens.

Next time think about doing the engage louder, or maybe turning down your ts volume to prevent an ear explosion.

//Darwin

58 minutes ago, Darwin said:

You dont hear the ''engage'' very well, but at the same time it sounds like you have your teamspeak volume VERY high and there is talking nonstop (in some exotic language i have never heard ;) ) i think this is a very classic situation, RPG obviously wanted to engage and do it right, TDB just didnt hear it. Too low volume or VON? too loud teamspeak? or was it RPG's fault? its very hard to say, but its obvious that RPG tries to engage and you guys dont hear it, so why dont you guys solve this in a civilized way and shake hands, sometimes shit happens.

Next time think about doing the engage louder, or maybe turning down your ts volume to prevent an ear explosion.

//Darwin

Hahaha we will. It's just a bit frustrating when my VON is on max, and RPG insisted they initiated correctly, but whatever

2 hours ago, Ramo said:

Hahaha we will. It's just a bit frustrating when my VON is on max, and RPG insisted they initiated correctly, but whatever

I understand that, ill look if i can solve a refund for the lost items (if there was any).

Consider this matter closed.

//Darwin

• Darwin locked this topic