CvGaming

Forum Complaint (BanReq) - C.M.B Riddaren + Attending gang members.

JohnnyDixon

Request Information

Name: Johnny Dixon.

Offender-Name: C.M.B Riddaren and C.M.B Robban

Date: 2019-01-04

Which rule(s) were broken: Failure to engage. ( RDM )

Additional information: As you can see in the video above, I did put my hands up in the air as soon as they arrived, because I knew what was going to happen. I did not hear any proper engage in this video, and you can also hear that I did not turn down any volume to avoid it, I also muted the Discord. As I held my hands up in the air, he asked me about what I was doing, I told him that I was just trying to get something to eat. Then suddenly I heard Robban say 5 seconds, nothing else than ''5 seconds!'', then I got shot. The reason why I am not FC'ing the third player is because I did not hear him discharge his firearm.

https://youtu.be/yIiFhMBVJbU

The resolution I seek is 1-2 day ban and compensation for my gear+car.

Robban: 2 day ban. ( Failure to engage + RDM )

Riddaren: 1day ban + compensation. ( RDM )

If they are in a possession of a video from their side, which shows that they are properly engaging and that I've mistaken, I would be glad to see it.

Edited by JohnnyDixon

*Adding* 

Although if they did say ''Put your hands up or you will die'' they still did something wrong, since I successfully complied, but I didn't even hear ''ANY'' proper engagement. As the rules clearly state that if you are robbing someone you MUST start with introducing your gang as you could've said: ''This is CMB, put your hands up in the air or you will be opened fire upon.'' 

Quote from Rules*

''If you are in a gang you must start your robbery with "THIS IS THE GANGNAME" For an example: This is the TRA, put your hands up or we will open fire.''

As you can see here, the ultimatum here is ''or we will open fire''

Han har förmodligen mutat mig man ser ju ingame att vi pratar han tar också upp händerna vid samma tillfälle vi börjar engagen

Jag tog inte video då jag inte tänkte att jag gjorde nåt fel

Om luckiee bestämmer sig för att godkänna denna så refundar jag men ser inget fel jag gjorde

Quoted from Riddaren ''Han har förmodligen mutat mig man ser ju ingame att vi pratar han tar också upp händerna vid samma tillfälle vi börjar engagen''

As I stated in the first section of my Forum Complaint. I put my hands up because I knew what was going to happen. Three people jumps out from a car, unholstering their firearms, running towards someone... that sounds like a robbery for me. But there was no proper engage here, doesn't matter if I knew what was going happen or not. How was I even able to mute you? In the video, we can hear you having a conversation with me, and to mute someone in Arma you must enter the map, then find the player, then press mute/unmute, as you can see in the Video, I did not do that. Even if you had a video, maybe you wouldn't show the video because it contains the rules you broke, which was Failure to Engage, which led to Random Deathmatching ( RDM ).

As you could hear in the video, after Robban shouts ''Five Seconds!''. I said ''Five seconds to what?!'', If I had an ultimatum, I would've known what to do, my hands were already up, and I didn't hear anyone ask for any keys or something.

Edited by JohnnyDixon