CvGaming

TDB

Boyka

VDM us and engaging us even though we put our hands up. 

Offender TDM Ramo and TDB Bobber

ASD Abdulahk and ASD AYIA was killed in this situation

If an admin wants a longer clip , you can message me on ts and ill provide the information that you'll need

Next time please follow the template, but whatever.

It looks really bad from your perspective, the reason I shot you was because bobber fired a shot which sounded like it came from your friend who was aiming at Felix.

And like I said in-game, we saved your stuff and will be more than happy to give it back to you guys :)

34 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Next time please follow the template, but whatever.

It looks really bad from your perspective, the reason I shot you was because bobber fired a shot which sounded like it came from your friend who was aiming at Felix.

And like I said in-game, we saved your stuff and will be more than happy to give it back to you guys :)

You're not admin what i know and your gang had done this shit so many times so im just tired of this bullshit, its not fun when you guys does this and then refund all the time, sometime have to be enough

1 minute ago, Boyka said:

You're not admin what i know and your gang had done this shit so many times so im just tired of this bullshit, its not fun when you guys does this and then refund all the time, sometime have to be enough

You make it sound like you are some kind of saint. I'm not perfect, but I'm usually on the other side of the ban req. And you make it sound like we are after you all the time, I've legit never even seen you before

Just now, Ramo said:

You make it sound like you are some kind of saint. I'm not perfect, but I'm usually on the other side of the ban req. And you make it sound like we are after you all the time, I've legit never even seen you before

just when i told side what you guys did, many people quickly responded with "yea they did the same to me" 

2 minutes ago, Boyka said:

just when i told side what you guys did, many people quickly responded with "yea they did the same to me" 

And by "many" you mean [K]. We just really dislike each other, ofc they are gonna say that