CvGaming

Police Application - Friedhelm Panzerknacker

Guest Friedhelm Panzerknacker

Guest Friedhelm Panzerknacker

In-Game Name?: Friedhelm Panzerknacker

What is your Player ID #? 76561198012295174

Age?: 17, I turn 18 on the 23rd of August (I know the limit is 18, but perhaps you guys are willing to make exceptions)

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, I’ve been a SWAT Commander among other ranks

If yes, what servers?: Outlaved-Veterans & Precision Roleplay Gaming

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I used to play on the server back in 2015, not sure exacly what my playtime on the server is but my total Arma 3 playtime is 4700 hours.

Have you been banned before?: No

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good communication

2) Good teamwork

3) Respect

4) Knowledge of the game

5) Be willing to learn

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: It’s been a while since I last played as a cop on Altis Life and I’ve started to miss it.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Preventing and stopping crimes to keep Altis as safe as possible

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: That they are respectful and willing to work together towards the objective of keeping the streets safe from criminal activity.

What is your input on using lethal force?: Lethal force is something that should only be used as a last resort, if there are no other options available.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I have spent a lot of time in Arma so I know the game well and I'm a fast learner so if there is something I need to learn it wont take me long.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: All three are a very important part of the police force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: My characters name is Friedhelm Panzerknacker. His parents are from Germany but he has grown up in Sweden. He recently moved to Altis to find work but was shocked to see the state of Altis with all the crime and instability, he therefor has decided to apply for the police department to help restore law and order on the island. Friedhelm is currently picking up any stray jobs he is able to find but if he would get accepted in to the PD then he would have a stable income and also the honor of serving the people of Altis.

Tell us a little about yourself!: Bor i Dalarna, går andra året på teknikprogrammet. På fritiden spelar jag datorspel och kollar på hockey.

Hej!

Tack för din ansökan!

För tillfället anser vi att vi är tillräckligt mycket med folk i polisen.
Du är välkommen att ansöka igen när vi öppnar upp applikationerna!

Declined