CvGaming

Police Application - Vidal Fransisco

Otto

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : Vidal Fransisco

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198065956148

Age? : 20

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes!

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: I've been a Sgt on this community before, I've also been playing alot of Takistan Life which i was a part of something called TSF (Takistan Security Force) which is essentially a police force.

If yes, what servers?: CvGaming and TakistanLife

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes!

How long have you played on CvGaming?: First time i played on this server was back in 2015, lost intressted in Arma late 2017 and i know feel like starting to play it again

Have you been banned before?: 1 time for ''combat logging'' back in 2015

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes, I do!

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Not in a civ gang, so no problem!

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: That's fine by me!

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Roleplaying would be a good factor

2) Listening to orders

3) Be able to give orders if you get into a higher position in the APD

4) Stay calm

5) be ''professional''

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I've always like to play as an Police Officer, every single community I've tried to play on I've always ended up by joining the police force or the thing that is the closest to resemble a police force.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Protecting Civilians doing diffrent kinds of legal buisnisses, stoping people from robbing the innocent gas station owners. patrolling etc. the list just goes on.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: I expect them to be fun to play and Roleplay with, that they can have a bit of fun while keeping it ''professional''

What is your input on using lethal force?: Using lethal force's meaning is to use some kind of force that is lethal to the subject involved.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Don't really know tbh, I like playing as a police officers, I see myself as a funny person sometimes i guess, like roleplaying, i know some of the people in APD which i enjoyed to play with back in the days.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Respect is a must, wouldn't really be that much fun to play on any server unless there were some sort of respect between the players. Otherwise people would just talk shit to each other all day long. Loyalty is good i guess, wouldn't really place my life in someones hands if i knew they weren't loyal. Rule enforcemt is important aswell, you gotta have something to keep the players in check.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): My name is Vidal Fransisco, I came to this island with my brother in hopes of finally starting our buisness up as mechanics, the first 2 years went good but later on we started getting robbed more and more by these filthy so called ''gangs''. My brother got shot by these gangs and there were no possible way for me to keep my buisness up after everything that has happend. So after losing my brother and our buisness the only thing i can do to stop this from happening to others is to join the APD in hopes of avenging my brothers death and all the other innocent lives they taken.

Tell us a little about yourself! Mitt namn är Albin fast alla kallar mig för Otto, Jobbar som snickare men ska snart gå med i Militären. På min fritid som jag har så går det till mesta till för att träna sen den tid som jag har över brukar jag antigen spela eller hitta på något med min polare.

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

Edited by Otto