Medical Application - Specter

Specter

What is Your in-game?:

Answer: Hugo Specter

What is Forum name?:

Answer: Specter

Are you a member of a gang? If so what gang?:

Answer: No, I'm all independent.

Do you accept the prime time that Medics have? (For the time, check Emergency Patrol on TS) YES/NO:

Answer: I do.

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198095429769

How old are you?

Answer: 18

Do you speak both swedish and english?

Answer: I do.

Have You read all of the server rules and the Medic rules?

Answer: I have.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: It is quite hard to tell. Played a lot back in 2014-2016, but I did quit playing back in 17 due to many reasons. Also, I did put in the majority of my hours on an English server called RLG (later ALRP).

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 2641 hours.

Why do you want to become a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: I prefer belonging to a certain faction, and being all neutral is something that I found very interesting back in the day. I was the Assistant Chief on RLG for some time, and it was a very nice experience, gaining a wider understanding and knowledge in the very grand vocabulary and procedures that one must follow and execute. I am not a big fan of being a lowly civilian however; having an objective, and let's say, purpose whilst roleplaying is something that I very much enjoy and prefer.

Describe what you think that a medic does? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: You are to assist players who are either injured, killed or simply in the need of assistance. The tasks that the medical corps is carrying out is very wide, you may assist people who have been wounded in the many firefights that the poor people of Altis have to endure, help out in traffic related accidents, or make medical assesments of detainees. 

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on CVGaming?

Answer: Not on this server, no.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: From 16 up to 22. 

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: My previous experiences will most likely be advantageous, I have a solid grip of the English, and of course, Swedish languages. I'm used to taking orders. and executing them. I'm a good teamplayer, and I shan't abuse the powers, if I'm chosen, that have been invested in me.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: Experience, ambition, professionalism. 

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: The ability to fully understand, execute and successfully carry out orders.

2: I have a good understanding of the chain of command.

3: Previous experiences in the medical profession.

4: Good teamplayer.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server? 

Answer: Yes. I have had several different positions on RLG/ALRP, varying from Captain of the Patrol department and DOC, to Assistant Chief of the Medical Corps. I have played on some minor milsim servers as well as being part of the Riksland server on GTA.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked? Yes/No

Answer: Yes.

If we are going to accept you, are you going to be active? Yes/No

Answer: Yes.

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: Invest more time in roleplaying, not just revive and leave the patient.

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (Minimum 60 Words):

Please type here: Hugo Specter was born in 1982 to the Swedish military attaché on Altis. Being quite the globetrotter, Specter have seen much of the world. Whilst studying in the Congo, where his father was then stationed, in assisted the Doctors without Borders. Leaving Sweden due to the lack of work, he have chosen to seek adventures in Altis, with the aim of making a name for himself!

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: I'm very interested in history, politics and the military. Just passed my drivers exam. Love Arma. 

Hej, Du har blivit antagen till intervju till CVGamings Medic kår.

Du kan kontakta mig (Linus.L)  på Teamspeak, Infomation till server kommer under.

ON HOLD

Teamspeak Server IP: ts.cvgaming.net

Sedan kan du sätta dig i "Medic Assistance"