CvGaming

Ban req [kAos]

Vincent D

Name: *[1%] Devenyi*

Offender-Name: *The gang [kAos], specifically [kAos] Hejkon and [kAos] Hans Jan*

Date: 2019-01-14 - <18:30> 

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Me and my gang was robbing a gas station when the gang [kAos] showed up. We asked them to leave, without engaging about 10 times. My gang member [1%] Zanetti started to get tired of them not listening and knocked one of them to the ground. They counted the knock as an engage and killed [1%] Zanetti and [1%] Orkel. I then decided to kill them since they clearly RDM:ed us. I managed to kill one of them but got killed by the last one [kAos] Hejkon. We wrote in chat that they will have to refund us but they said that a knock is a valid engage. Even the admin Luckiee wrote an admin message telling them otherwise but they still denied their mistake. (I do not have a video of the argument in chat but ask Luckiee and i'm sure that he can confirm it). Since I got ressed by a medic I only lost my full kitted mk20, [kAos] Hejkon picked it up and respawned.

I would like a refund but if this isn't possible a ban would also be fine.

The gang in question have to refund you within 24 hours, if this is not done they will be banned for RDM.

Edit: Jag antar att gänget i fråga är nya på CvGaming, kolla igenom reglerna och vad som gäller här!

ACCEPTED!

//Darwin

• Darwin locked this topic