Medic Application Trym Olstad, IGN: Trym Olstad

Trym Olstad

What is Your in-game?:

Answer: Trym Olstad

What is Forum name?:

Answer: Trym Olstad

Are you a member of a gang? If so what gang?:

Answer: Yes a small one, El Chapos

Do you accept the prime time that Medics have? (For the time, check Emergency Patrol on TS) YES/NO:

Answer: YES

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198214822084

How old are you?

Answer: 15, turning 16 in march.

Do you speak both swedish and english?

Answer: I do speak english, and understand the swedish language almost 100%.

Have You read all of the server rules and the Medic rules?

Answer: I have.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: Somewhere around 4-500 hours.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1084 hours

Why do you want to become a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: I want to be a medic because i love RP, i want to be able to help people. I love the medic community and i'm really interested in being a medic. And of course serve Altis with grace!

Describe what you think that a medic does? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: I think that they move out to the scene as quickly as possible to save lifes and i think that they help people who are stuck with flat tires or a broken down vehicle. Also i believe that they cheer up the people of Altis

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on CVGaming?

Answer: I have not.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: After school at 14:00 and 17:00-22:00 on weekdays and in the weekends it could be all day.

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: You should pick me as a medic because i'm a quick responder. I dont hesitate. I'm a quick thinker which will be in hand if i need to take quick desitions. I'm also very reliable and i am genuinely a very nice guy. with a great sence of humour. + i can roleplay quite well.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: Never.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: I can bring good roleplay aswell as a smile to the medic force:) I take the job as medic very seriously.

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: Quick response time

2: I can do good roleplay 

3: I can handle stressfull situations and often know how to handle them.

4: Good driving skills for driving at fast speeds, for a quicker response time.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server? 

Answer: On this server only.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked? Yes/No

Answer: Yes

If we are going to accept you, are you going to be active? Yes/No

Answer: YES

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: Nothing at the moment

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (Minimum 60 Words):

Please type here: 

My name is Trym Olstad,  i grew up in a small house outside of Kavala with my mom and dad who sadly passed a few years back. My dad always told me how important it was to help others in need, and this grew my passion for the medic profession. I have always looked up to the medic personel and admired they're work. I still do to this very day. Seeing the medics put a smile on peoples faces and saving lifes, just makes my passion for this job even stronger. I train hard everyday because a medic has to be strong both mentally and physically. I hope that one day i'll become a medic, that has been my dream ever since my dad passed. His dream was always for me to save and help others in need. I moved into Kavala after some years of my mom and dads passing. And now i'm kind of restarting my life and buliding my reputation to one beautiful day, become a medic.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: Hey, my name is Trym, i'm from Norway. I'm 15 years old turning 16, 6th March this year. I love training at the gym and i enjoy playing video games alot with friends. When i dont play videogames or train at the gym, im out with friends or with family.