CvGaming

Mylloas Combatlogg x2

NorreN

Name: [Medic] K. Umar

Offender-Name: Mylloas

Date: 2015-01-05 13:30 -14:30

Reason: As a medic we get a Icon on the map with a name of the person who is dead, the only way to remove it from our map is by us if we ress or they respawn. If people do ALT F4 ( combatlogg ) what happens when we ress is that we get 15k and you still just lay on the ground. We in the medic force ress so many people every day and it's sad to say that 6/10 is a combatlogger, Some times it is understandable if the game crash or if they lose connection while driving or flying because then it looks like they combatlogg. But most times we get a EMS (Call that you'r dead) and on our way there we see in chat that you disconnect..

We now in the medic force will take screenshots of everyone we ress that combatlogs and hopefully we can remove the combatloggers..

With friendly regards Medic force

Prof link: http://imgur.com/a/BtJO4

I want to add that this is true.

We have about xx (almost 3 figuers) of bodies laying around on the map. always bad for performance!

I have done some heavy spectating the last couple of weeks and i have/will delete corpses and remove the money (15k$)/gear from their account when im going around checking (if not ressable).

And as you mention, this is a investigation type of case so keep them screenshoots flowing!

Might take awhile before we get to them all tho!

• 2 weeks later...