CvGaming

[Ban Appeal] [SC] Roger Svensson

Simon

Name: [sC] Roger Svensson

Date: 2015-01-06

Reason: Först och främst kan kan ju börja med en ursäkt och erkännande. Ja, jag dupade restarten nu för 30 min sen. Jag dupade 2 MX plus några sikten. Kan även erkänna att jag har dupat en gång till där jag dupade 1 MK18 och sikten. Jag ber om förlåtelse det var väldigt dumt av mig. Men sedan så skrev GW till mig på TS att han hade kollat på mitt konto under en dag och sagt att jag fått väldigt mycket grejer. Jag kan säga att min kompis [sC] Bengan Lagerblad slutade med ARMA och därför gav han mig hela sitt hus plus [sC] Sten Bäckström har ett fullt hus som gör att senaste dygnet har han flyttat över i stort sätt allt han har fått in. Jag skulle kunna tänka mig en gear-whipe eller liknande för att kunna få fortsätta spela på servern då jag lärt mig en stor läxa nu.

Förlåt!

Simon, ...

Jag finner faktiskt inga ord att skriva. Häromdagen gör du en  enorm tabbe, vi reder ut den och du får stanna kvar på servern.

Du hinner spela i 48 timmar innan du sätter dig i skiten igen? Du lärde inte dig en läxa redan då?

Hello Simon.

To start of this discussion i want to add: We have 0 tolerance against duping.

I have been watching you and your friends for many weeks now, this wasent the first occasion but the first time i cough it on video.

The fact that you requested the evidence and then made a banappeal looks bad in my eyes, thats like viewing the evidence and then go to court. But as ive been wathcing you for weeks, this is final.

And its a standard procedure to include the whole gang and calculate the total items they have together (just incase some items just switches boxes) over an extended timeperiod. And in this research i would ban more of you guys as you have clearly been duping (most worrying is the increase of items you shouldnt be able to get in the first place). As a result i chosed to permanent ban you and see if they others (Sten etc) got the message i was sending them. If not the gangland will be removed and denied aswell as a few more bans being distributed.

So in all its glory you guys came away from this with a very light punishment (only you, Roger, banned).

But the fact that you are lying in this banappeal and you have encounters with Afriel just a few days before i will not lift this bann.

So the bann remains permanent and we might revisit in the future when wounds are mended.

But as a standard for every duper we always wipe their whole character (houses, money, licenses, vehicles and give you a nice -35.000.000 balance).

And i want to add the information that if you are duping on our Server, come clean before you get caught and you have a higher chance of remaining on this server, starting to apologize after its done and you are caught has a backwards effect.