CvGaming

*Closed* Cop event. Maintenance on Federal Reserve 14/2

Daniel

Due to recent bombings of the complex containing Federal reserve, the buildings have taken damage over time and need repairs. 

Now it is to be changed. The Altis Building and Maintenance Department have decided to make vitals repair on the building complex on this evening,

(e.g New paint and some screws.) 

At around 22:30 the Altis Police Department will start to empty the bank on cash and load it i armored transport vehicles.

The loading is going to take around half an hour, then the transport will start rolling around Altis.

The convoy are going to drive around the roads of Altis to keep the money in motion and prevent robbery.

When the skillful handymen have repaired Federal to a decent state, the convoy will head back and unload the money.

*RULES*

Their is kill on sight on the convoy and the cops guarding it.

Their is NO KoS on cops outside of the event.

All civilians are welcome to participate and try to stop the convoy by all means that falls under server ruler (NO VDM)

The cash will be dropped on the ground by killing the officers guarding the convoy.

See you all out on the field

With regards
D.Wayne
Chief of Police

• 2 weeks later...

Ingen som råkar har spelat in all action? Hade varit kul och se. Såg bara kaoz i chatten.

Jag antar att du snackade om sista eventet då det är då det blev lite "kaos" i shoutouten då Eurozze kraschade bilen så den sprängdes men jag tror faktiskt att Dimitri borde ha den på hans Twitch då han streamade hela händelsen, Du kan alltid be snällt om han kan ladda upp den.

btw det är den här eventet