CvGaming

*Closed* Event

M. Gray

Sunday 2015-02-22 At 19:00 (IRT) Will Altis Police Department (A.P.D) purchase a number of guns of different ranks from the rebel group National Liberation Army (N.L.A) The change will take place at the area Telos. The reason for weapons acquisition comes from a very successful operation when the friendly conversation has been established between the A.P.D and the N.L.A to reduce the violence that has escalated recently on the island.

N.L.A has agreed to sell an unknown number of weapons to the A.P.D to an unknown price in an attempt to take possession of illegal weapons on the black market.

Rules to attend the event:

• § You are not allowed to engage the transportation to the meeting. But during the change and repatriation, it is allowed to strike at which the transport is seen as the most suitable.
  • § Maximum two gangs may collaborate but they must report in before hand that those gangs are collaborating and this need to be done in this thread.
  • § It is KOS one kilometer in diameter around both A.P.Ds and N.L.As hemmitboxes, this applies to all civillians.
  • § The circle moves with the vehicles.
  • § 1 life, you may not return to the event.
  • § All the vehicles, weapons assigned to the finder.
  • § Plotted trade road. Will be "leaked" out 2 hours before the appointed time.
  • § It is allowed to wrestle with armored vehicles against anyone who poses a threat to the convoy. (This applies to all vehicles, include non-armored vehicles).

Let us handle this neat and clean and were nice to each other.

Responsible for the event

A.P.D K. Clay

A.P.D Mr. Gray

N.L.A Laika

N.L.A Yoshi

• § It is allowed to wrestle with armored vehicles against anyone who poses a threat to the convoy. (This applies to all vehicles, include non-armored vehicles).

This means we can RAM you too? hehehe  :ph34r: 

This DOESN'T mean that you are allowed to drive full speed towards us with intent to blow up the shipment

Are you going to "close" out the medics on this one too? [no I am not crying, maybe a bit]

You may have or may have not noticed that I did play as a medic today and did recruite five new medics that eventually will join the event!

I will actually send a medic to each side(A.P.D and N.L.A) and if I have some medics left I will then let the gangs "buy" them, you pay the medic and he will take your side and only your side during the event(contact me if you want to buy a medic)