CvGaming

Medic and SC together?

Noxy

Offender: [sC] Stefan.Ö

Offended: [G.B] Noxy

In the video u can clearly see the medic that is [sC] Skogen sitting on the side of the chopper (not flying it) coming in to the AO
and taking my gun after the pilot [sC] Stefan.Ö shot me (its no problem that i got shot.. just that he was with the medic into the AO

just woundering if this is legal and if not, i leav it to u.
Thnx for looking.

MEDICS

Other rules:

Not allowed to wear weapons

Not allowed to use illegal equipment
Not allowed to steal equipment from people (dead or alive)

You may only use the crowbar to help people in need.

So they cant take your stuff

Let me explain this . This happened yesterday during the event medic skogen was [sC] and [TU] ' s medic . We landed there at the diamond trader that we saw a car that exploded and would check after her loot . When we came down so someone shouted that we would take up his hands and then we stepped in . When he saw who robbed us when we shot him . We told the medic that he would go back and take up his gun and then put it in Helli so we could take it and then we could fly from there.

Hello.

Medics are not allowed to work with civilians.

Alltho there are many situations where they are forced or in events where special rules applies.

However, if there IS an event, it will be announced on forums and via Admin SMS in game.

And sometimes its regular practice for Medics to pick up weapons as they sometimes disappear when ressing. In those cases its OK to do so.

But if they keep, transfer or do anything else with the weapon then returning it to its rightfull owner, its considered stealing.

I will lock this topic and see if Uggmull found a solution for the Medic involved. Else he risks losing his medic privileges.

Also i will give all the SC people involved 1 warning: You are never allowed to "claim" a medic, they have other dutys to the server and everyone else.