CvGaming

Ban request. [R.S] A. Landberg

Noxy

Offender : [R.S] A. Landberg

Offended: [G.B] Noxy

I was at the slave traider. mmby using a little bit to mutch time but i tried to sell my last slave, then RS comes down in a chopper and jumping out. I run for cover and when thy start yelling i stop and take my hands up. they gave me almost no time to react before they started shooting. They kept shooting after i had taken my hands up as shown in the video.

I have no clue what you are talking about Werner. But that post makes no sense at all.
What makes sense tho is that something like that dosent belong in banrequest part of the forum, right?
Freedom of speech is not telling someone they look like a toad and/or posting inputs/starting discussions that is unnecessary/inflammatory. Just saying (w/o knowing what you are talking about).

Anyhow,

back to this topic.

This robbery could have been accepted if they simply gave you more time (they would find out you werent swedish and would switch to english).
We could clearly see that you understand the engagment and you are putting your hands up.

So [R.S] A. Landberg will recive 3 days ban for RDM (with emphases on No English when robbing, To little time given for user to comply and straight up killing you when you have your hands up).