CvGaming

[Ban appeal] Reed O'Brian

Reed O'Brian

Appeal Information

Name: Reed O'Brian

Date: 2015-04-01

Reason: I havent played on the server for atleast 3 days and now when i was gonna play with my friend i got kicked when i joined and it said i was banned  for 3 days for RDM and killing a medic and i have not even done that, i havnt killed a single person since i started playing on the server. i would want  my ban  removed.  

Hello Reed93 or shall call you Ben10 or Alexander?

If you read the message its due to a banrequest. 

It can be found here: 

When we check that day and time along with the IP/GUID used by alexander:

20:26:23 : Player #40 alexander (X.X.X.X:x) connected
20:26:24 : Player #40 alexander - GUID: 7c75ca4f9d125b5XXXXXXXXXXX (unverified)
20:26:24 : Verified GUID (7c75ca4f9d125b5XXXXXXXXXXX) of player #40 alexander

This is the person who got banned for killing a medic the 24th! The ban was placed yesterday(and whats stopping you atm) so its 2 days left of it atleast (3days in total).
So if its not you, then it might be your brother or someone in your family incase it kicks you for the IP rather then GUID.
We do not lift bans like this unless you can get hold of the familymember that did this and tell him to get on TS and appologies to Blueman once you see him.
Also reimburse whatever was lost for Blueman and leave the conversation where all parts agrees.
Then show me the transcript and i will validate it with Blueman.
Thats the only way to get this lifted myfriend.

Goodluck.
(locking the thread meenwhile, feel free to PM me the transcript once you have talked to Blueman).