CvGaming

[Ban request] Alexander

Reed O'Brian

Request Information

Name: Reed O'Brian

Offender-Name: Alexander

Date: 2015-04-05 

Reason: This is my brother and he is ruining the game for me since hes joining and killing people without care and its getting me banned aswell so please                       could u ID ban him so i can continue playing on this awesome server.
        Ps. Its the same guy who killed Blueman and got me banned for 3 days.

Alexander is my brother, and he is a douchebag who ruins my time on the server. i think the admins can look into his ID and see what hes done, also Ask Blueman he can confirm he got killed by him.

Also i dont want my brother to get me banned for something he is doing. Last time he got me banned for 3 days.. since its ip ban and not ID.

Don't let your brother play on your account then? Its easy to say that it was your brother, sister, aunt or dog who where playing when someone took out the banhammer.

I hope they won't unban you.

EDIT: I am willing to confirm: I am a idiot. 

Don't let your brother play on your account then? Its easy to say that it was your brother, sister, aunt or dog who where playing when someone took out the banhammer.

I hope they won't unban you.

I think he is saying that they play from two different accounts but the ban goes on him aswell since they play from the same network (ip) and he rather see that his brother got banned alone through arma ID

Hello.

I find this alittle dodgy ;P

I can not ban your brother beacuse you want to unfortinatly.

But if he is behaving like that he dosent deserve to mess around here, ive banned him for now untill ive reviewd all the logs/evidence.

If he seems to be understanding his previous mistakes and apologies, i have nothing to ban him for.

Learn him some proper brotherhood manners and he will be able to play computergames again!