CvGaming

hitems retrospace

hitem

I found an old harddrive with some photos of my previous owned beasts and as i never did any introduction posts i thought i might introduce you, the community, to my computerlife!
So, instead of posting my blings ill post my old retro machines! hipster style!

Here is a picture of my first own computer back in 1997-1999: This was a Pentium 2 600hz!!!!

Note the awesome microsoft keyboard, they where ahead of their time with extra buttons!

QaGqHuN.jpg
Check that crazy lamp out, i was a untameable rebel riding for freedom!
And that spider, i remember his name 'Gosu'. We had much fun together, just watch this picture. containing more details and nostalgic items then a 90's music video.
CuBFSxy.jpg

I remember the game of the day was being Quake and Counterstrike 0.0.7 (also known as 7.1 beta).

And look, i knew those mcdonalds coca cola glas was an old thing! Also, this beast logged roughly 40.000 hours of EverQuest ^^).

Anyhow, later in the 2002 we went hardcore with a 2.0 ghz Pentium 2 (or was it 3? cant recall). And flatscreen (that shit cost me 500 euro back then).
JukUTzP.jpg
Thats the age when you first realize that flowers dont belong in your gamecave.
And yes, thats a Samsung n500 and ICQ you see there kids. Gosu is still around that bugger hitting it up with that p*ssycat, no shame! 
and THAT lamp with the supposedly alien (now when i think of it it actually looks like a human fetus). O.O

Well well well, after 2002 comes ofc 2004 and world of wuuurcraft release, dualboxing style, 3.0 ghz Pentium 4 and an acient relic with keys on it!
8YQzY3y.jpg

And once again, no kids! thats not a cellphone, thats a actually hardline telephone, wireless! ^^

2005-2006ish and i got myself a Pentium Duo 2 core at 2.8ghz i think it was together with WIDESCREEN!:

M8XBd0p.jpg
This particular machine was moved with me overseas on a airplane, memories..... who had a laptop in early 2000 right? ^^

And thats a Samsung Z600 or U500, i dont remember! :P And note that there is allways phones in pictures, i guess it takes the new generation awhile to figure out how i took the pictures. (yeey, old guy joke...).

Happily-Ever-After2.jpeg

So thats a short story how i ended up the geek i am today, excluding all my NES games and passion for that. Thats enough for another thread someday ;)

My first ever machine (family) was a Pentium 486 so i didnt include that one here. hrhr. Hope you didnt die of boredom reading this!